Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Chicago

I'm in Chicago for my bi-monthly business trip. Lakeview Coffee and I had dinner with his good friend and our former colleague Ricardo. It is always a fun time with Ricardo because restraint in food and drink is almost an oxymoron with him. We went out to sushi at a place that is LC's go to neighborhood place where he and LL are super friendly with the owners.

Today we meet with our three clients. We have a new associate starting with us in Chicago and both Ricardo and LL had leads for us. Very nice.

I've notice that I am significantly more relaxed with work. Maybe it was the disruption of the last month that has me appreciating how much I enjoy doing what I do and how relatively effortless it is for me to do it. Interesting.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Being relaxed at work seems to be very hard to accomplish. Why does work always have to be so stressful?!

terri said...

Looks like life gave you a nice dose of perspective. Enjoy your time in Chicago!

alexis said...

that is great to hear! With every cloud a little silver lining.

Mike said...

Enjoy the trip! It's nice to be able to do something you enjoy for a living.