Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mandatory Reading for the Married or Soon to be Married Set

I'm back in Albuquerque International Sunport and I WILL get on this flight and make my way to Chicago. There I will link up with Wife, and see newest grandson with Motherrocker and John the Armenian.

Also in the news youngest daughter AinA is now engaged and scheduled to be wed in September...in France! All other travel this year has been canceled and attentions refocused.

AinA posted a link to this article from the New York Times. This is absolutely mandatory reading if you are married or going to be married.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hahaha! That article was very entertaining. The lady seems to be trying too hard, though. The average male can be summed up in two sentences:

1. We're always hungry.
2. We're always horny.

If you can comprehend those two things, you have successfully dissected the mind of the human male. That's really about all there is to know about us.

Anonymous said...

Lol....nice.. ignoring undesirable behaviors and rewarding desirable ones. :) So far Mike and I haven't found any annoyances, but I'm sure it is inevitable.