Sunday, November 22, 2009

Connecticut UConn Huskies...

...symbol of might to the foe...

(UConn beat Notre Dame in football last night)

...fight, fight Connecticut...

(In South Bend!)

...its victory let's go...

(Charlie Weis at the end of the game looks like he's walking to the guillotine)

...Connecticut UConn Huskies...

(How come I don't know any Notre Dame graduates?0

...victory again for the white and blue...

(If you know any you'd like to kick while they're down just send their emails to me)

...so GO, GO, GO, GO Connecticut, Connecticut U!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok!Ok!Ok! We know you are happy!!!
We rooted for UCON yesterday too!!!

Unknown said...

Oops! Sorry...should have typed
UConn Huskies!!!!

terri said...

I didn't even know the Yukon had a football team! ;-)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

I have commenced kicking ND fans. It's fun!

alexis said...

it is weird I never went to UCONN but thanks to you and grandma, that is the only cheer I know by heart for a school

Mike said...

I would never gloat over my team's victory. I'm sure you're the exact same way. ;)

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, I had UCon going to the final game last year in my March Madness bracket. Sadly, they didn't deliver...