Wife - Damn it de-I, I told you this wasn't going to work.
de-I - It might have. We had to give it a try. Are you looking forward to manning the Eldership all by ourselves for what is the longest mission we've ever been on?
Wife - What the hell is the difference? Eldership command clearly thinks we have outlived our usefulness and are putting us on a mission they hope we won't return from.
de-I - Hence the need for us to impress a number of actual valuable Elderfleet members who they wouldn't want to lose.
Wife - de-I, no one has pressed crew members for centuries now.
de-I - Well at least one of our first stops takes to the notorious planet of no summer and the home of the Viking Expeditionary Force from Sweden. They are suckers for a visit to sunshine. I bet we can get a couple of crew members there.
Wife - Hmmm. You might be right de-I. Just remember to indulge their cats with excess food.
To be continued
1 comment:
the cats are counting the days to your visit!
Post a Comment