Monday, April 30, 2012

Posts Called Because of Electronics Problems

Everything is going at the same time.  My computer is spiraling downhill and is doing all kinds of funky things.  And my phone is too.  I have a bunch of stuff from hiking this weekend to write about but I'm afraid the machine is just too balky at the moment.  And all the pictures I took on the phone came out funky as well.

Both are well over three years old.  My experience with laptops is that 3 years is about as much as you can expect to get out of them and this is pushing 3 and half.  So I'm just going to have to breakdown and spend the money.

3 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Sorry to hear it. Here's hoping the replacement process is relatively painless.

terri said...

With as fast as technology is advancing, 3 years is a long time. Good luck with the new stuff!

alexis said...

I don't understand but I suspect that is because you do a lot more with your machine! I have had the same laptop for 6 years, but all I've ever asked it to do is surf the internet and open spread sheets.