Friday, March 2, 2012

Back to Connecticut

On the business plan this year was trying to reduce the amount of travel in order to focus more time on my home market. Of course the Father crisis has turned that upside down. On the plus side there are all those frequent flyer miles for visiting children in far off places. We're no longer in the crisis phase. More in the waiting stage. But my brothers and I still feel a fairly frequent degree of physical presence is important. So I'm off tomorrow and back on Wed. Wife is going with me this time which is nice.

4 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Wife going with you is MUCH nicer. It's such a different experience when I get to travel with a loved one than when I'm going alone. Glad you've got her with you.

terri said...

It's good to hear that you're not in crisis mode anymore. Your physical presence is sure to be as good for your father as it is for you.

alexis said...

you looked you you guys had some fun things planned. I know gpa probably appreciates this. I am looking forward to seeing him soon myself.

Mike said...

I'm sure he'll be glad to see you. Glad Wife is coming along this time. Have a safe trip!