Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Waving the White Flag

In my latest attempt to get my cell phone/PDA to sync again with my computer, I followed the advice of the T-Mobile technicians and went the Microsoft's website for Windows Mobile where I found reams and reams of information including suggestions for fixing synching problems...all of which I had already tried.

What I did not find was any, and I mean any, way of communicating with them directly. No phone number, email contact, help inquiry form, nothing, nada.

So I spent an hour or so researching new smart phones.

In spite of my having truly put in the effort to try and fix this problem, I'm going to have to punt and get a new device.

Not happy.

7 comments:

terri said...

Technology can be SO frustrating!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear it.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Not happy now, but very happy when all is working again!!!

WeaselMomma said...

I hope you treat yourself to a really great, fun and functional device. After all, you have been very nice this year.

alexis said...

technology- so great and yet so awful

Mike said...

What a bummer. Cell phone companies are notorious for terrible customer support. Not having a channel of communication AT ALL is a new one for me, though.

Anonymous said...

I would just take a hammer to your current phone after you get your new one. I really enjoy demolishing things that don't work. It's fun!