Friday, September 28, 2018

Road Trip 2018 - Day One, Lift Off

The Eldership is being prepared and will be taking off in just hours for a totally new type of travel for de-I and Co.

For all who have become jaded with the de-I/Wife adventures in Air Travel World and scurrying from this continent to that, be prepared for something Completely Different...Unscripted (sort of) and impromptu!

For the command of the Eldership was taken over in a coup d'etat! Wife is at the hem. She has done extensive research but has told me not much of anything other than master the last minute hotel booking apps. 

I do know we are headed Southeast. And I do know where we are going the first week, but after that (insert shoulder shrug here)?

Will be posting daily as usual on our adventures.

2 comments:

alexis said...

bon voyage! May the force be with you - sorry, I know I'm mixing them up!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

It's important to give your officers command opportunities. Looks like a great trip!