Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Not Opening A B & B

The amount of cleaning and rearranging that was necessary in the aftermath of the mass family holiday/family reunion was incredible.  And with Wife having the Flu for the first week of it, it meant that I was on the battle lines.

I honestly can't remember when I've done so many loads of laundry not to mention trying to clean out excess food.  That one was the worse.  There was terrible amount of over buying for the reunion (as we've not done that before) and there was no way to give away a lot of the stuff as it had already been heated/served etc.  So I while I did a pretty good job of trying to utilize things there was still a lot of waste.

The first full week of January saw me going to Santa Fe for business.  It was like going on a holiday!

2 comments:

terri said...

Big family gatherings can be so fun and memorable. But no wonder we're not so anxious to host them more frequently.

Glad you're beginning to recover from the festivities.

alexis said...

another reason to do the family reunion on a cruise next time!