Monday, June 3, 2013

Your iPhone - No Longer Cool

Even if the Samsung Galaxy has been the new rage of the mobile device set, the iPhone has for a long time been the sin quo non of the "I'm a cool, hip, Seri using, totally connected" set.  But no longer.  You want to be cool?  You want to be with it electronically?  Then I suggest you get the heck off of that iPhone.  Why you ask?  Because de-I and Wife are getting them.  Wife is already getting up to speed with hers.  Once she's figured it out and can show me, I will get mine.

If you search in Wikipedia for the definition of "Uncool", under the electronics subsection it has this as part of the definition.

"...and any device that has been purchased by de-I and his Wife, is also by any rational person's definition Uncool to the max.  This couple are the leaders in trailing edge technology acquisition."

 On the other hand if you really love that retro look and feel your iPhone is not helping it, we're glad to of been assistance.

5 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Hee, hee! It's good to know where the technological trailing edge is. Now I will contact you before any electronics purchase to make sure you don't own the item I want to buy

terri said...

I never buy anything until it's tried and well-tested by EVERYONE else. Hence, I am an iPhone owner. (And I bought mine a version behind the most current version with the latest-and-greatest just on the horizon.) I didn't realize there was a trailing edge further behind me! Welcome aboard!

alexis said...

LOL. I still have a BB so I think that still trumps an iphone for uncoolness.

Pulisha said...

Lol! Lex, I thought only the government still made people carry BBs. Nice to see we're not alone! ;)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Oh shit, now I have to sell mine. Ugh.