Friday, June 14, 2013

Aloha You All

Wife and I are in Hawaii.  Daughter #2 and family are here for Diplomatic Corps required rest and recuperation (so their folks don't go native).  They've rented a house so we thought it would be a great chance to spend some quality time with her, 2B and grandkids.  We just arrived a couple of hours ago.  I'm grabbing a nap before we have dinner with my brother and his girl friend.

I will be trying out the photo capability of my new iPhone.  I tried once just after I got it when I was hiking and it didn't turn out that well.  I think I wasn't holding it still enough.  Hopefully I will improve.

5 comments:

Bernice said...

Please greet daughter 2 and her family from us. I am sure you will have a great time. Isn't it special to be able to spend time with family!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

(I'll try another comment, this time without a typo.) I'm so glad you can spend time with them. Please greet everyone from me.

alexis said...

yes say hi to them all! I think we must have just missed you on skype.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Hope everything is going well! R&R is always good.