Friday, December 18, 2009

Cell Phone Woes

There's fabulous sunset tonight that I'd love to share with you. I'm going to be cooking this totally from scratch kick ass Asian Crab Salad that I'd love to show you pictures of.

But I can't

Because I still can't get my phone to sync with my computer. Today, I finally got time to call T-Mobile. Great guy (thanks Freddie). We tried a bunch of stuff. He confirmed a bunch of stuff I did earlier was correct. The net...it's not my synching software and its not the device. It has to be the Windows Mobile software on the phone. So I need to go to Microsoft and see if I can find the answer there.

Mike in St. Louis, why aren't you in my neighborhood to fix my IT problems? I'd cook for you and ply you with good wine.

Or maybe the dark side will take over and I'll just by another device (noooooooooo)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of problem-solving for which I have no patience. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

(That last comment was from Renee Michelle.)

Stef said...

technology is great- until it doesn't work. booo

Mike said...

Something from Microsoft doesn't work? Hmm... that's odd.

I've never really messed with any of the Windows Mobile phones. I finally broke down and bought an iPhone several months ago. I love it; it's one of those things I never knew I needed until I got it. If I ever lose it or break it, I'll be in trouble.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

You've just been technology jinxed! It's annoying when shit that's supposed to work, doesn't.

alexis said...

this is where it is handy to be planning to marry a techie-geek.

Anonymous said...

One word: Apple