Sunday, December 13, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been a bad blogger. Work has picked up substantially (which is a very, very, very good thing...think $'s coming in...very good, yes, very good) so I'm into the 10-12 hour a day routine. No complaints on my end after a very slow period but it doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging.

On top of that my cell phone will no longer connect to my computer so I can download pictures. There goes all the cooking demos with pictures which is my usual means of dealing with blog block (picture is worth a thousand words right!). This is too bad because I've done some interesting cooking recently.

Hopefully, as we move into the holiday weeks, I will have a bit more time.

5 comments:

terri said...

Busy is good, especially these days. Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Anonymous said...

It's good that work is going so well. You need money to buy all those good ingredients.

alexis said...

boo, I do like the cooking demo's! Maybe you can talk to your techie guy about getting that fixed?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the business picking up! I will miss your cooking blogs!

Mike said...

I thought you'd been awfully quiet lately. Congrats on the business, though. Always good to have money for the holidays.