Friday, May 15, 2020

R & R

For folks in the Military, the Diplomatic Corps and others that is the acronym for Rest and Recuperation, usually a period of time when you leave your assigned post and go somewhere to do exactly what the words say before going back to post.

We are doing exactly that this weekend. Between the Theodora Ghana project work, the JumpStart project work and my paying clients, I have been going at it harder than any time since my official transition from fulltime work in 2014.

#2 and 2B suggested to Wife and I that we do an adults-only weekend. So we rented a house near Durango, Colorado and will spend a couple of nights there. I have promised I will disconnect from work.

I realized that I haven't made a blog post in two weeks so hopefully, I will do a catch up on what's been going on.

1 comment:

alexis said...

disconnect from it all! Enjoy being close to family!!