Saturday, January 6, 2018

January Posting Blues

I don't know what it is about January but it is not typically a month when I post a whole lot. Perhaps it is because after coming back from our fall trip I need a writing breather or that after the holidays it is about hunkering down to work (to make money for the next trip HA!). Any way, the muse of blog posts seems to have taken the time to go back to Bali and chill leaving me barren.

HOWEVER, there is one very bright spot on the horizon. January 21st. A very important day. It is the day that Wife's ban on discussing travel ends. On our return from our Italia adventure, she  requested two months of no talking about travel and no travel planning. I have respected that wish. But like all acts in nature there are consequences. If yo dam up a stream, the water builds up to a great volume. If you release it all at once, it is going to come up in a flood.

January 21 the dam holding back the torrent of travel planning in me will be released. Wife says she's going to head for higher ground.

2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

This sounds like a reasonable request from Wife. I await the January 22 post with bated breath.

Tom P said...

9 days! Rise up!