We're on our way east for a short trip to see various family members. (In the de-I travel world anything under two weeks barely even qualifies as traveling at all!). As this just precedes one of our major trips there was lots of stuff that had be done before we left. And as usual the Bermuda Triangle was up to its usual tricks of mischief. To whit:
- Our irrigation controller decided that it was not going to accept any programing no matter how many times Wife reset it.
- She arranges for some one to come and replace it. They are to call her to let them know when they are arriving. Her cell phone dies.
- In the middle of the day suddenly every email I send through my Outlook bounces back as having spam content.
- I call my ISP. In the middle of the call our less than 6 month old phone system stops accepting any outgoing data - voice, keyed in data.
- I have to call back using my cell phone and start all over again.
- The problem with the ISP is not resolved