Thursday, March 31, 2011

Amsterdam Interlude

No diet cooking posts for a couple of weeks. I'm in Amsterdam for a few days with daughter #3. We've been discussing here learning the family business (business consulting) for a while and in the last six months have gotten much more serious with her visiting and working stateside and now I'm here helping her get started. But being who we are we have have our eating experiences.

Me eating Turkish Pizza on the streets of Amsterdam
Good stuff - some sort of tomato meat filling in a flat bread with lettuce, onion, tomato and two sauces, garlicy mayo and spicy. Tasty. Not low cal.
When I get home next Monday, Daughter #1 and family will already be visiting us so I expect I won't be doing low-cal cooking then either!

3 comments:

terri said...

Turkish pizza sounds GOOD! Enjoy your visit and your break from the diet :-)

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Boom! goes the diet.

Looking forward to my visit in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

That pizza sandwich/flatbread looks delicious! My brother went to Amsterdam last year, he had a good time there