Thursday, September 2, 2010

Paris Pictures


Here's the Place de la Nation where our hotel was near. A great very non-touristy neighborhood.

A Street near our hotel

Huge shoulder of lamb that 1A and I shared night one

#1 and 1A at first dinner

Place des Vosges in the Marais

Every once in a while Tail of Tears Touring allows its guests to have a rest (more on this in a later post)

Notre Dame de Paris

The Second Dinner
Wife's Dorade

#1's mussels

1A's sausage and aligot (the cheesy potatoes)

My tete de veau (not for the squeamish)

Gothic tower in center of downtown Paris

Looking down the Seine towards the Eiffel Tower

The I.M. Pei pyramid at the center of the Louvre courtyear

L'Arc du Triomphe

Photo Wife on the hunt


#1 and 1A sneaking in another rest stop at the Eiffel Tower


More Wife work

From top counter clock wise
1A, 1, Wife

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those plates of food look enormous - or is that just a trick of perspective?

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over the fish with it's head still there. I think you've had a similar picture before. I'm sure it's the best way to serve fish, but for me, please chop off the head. I hope the eyes are at least out of the sockets. Do you eat the eyes?

de-I said...

All but the lamb were pretty normal sized. The lamb was huge but it was for two people...but could have been for 4!

Mike said...

I'm with Jules. I don't know that I could eat something while it sat there and looked at me. Awesome pictures, though. I just wish I could pronounce half of these places. :)