Sunday, August 18, 2019

Things Progressing But No Major Breakthroughs

I am in one of those frequent periods between trips. Working at my sustainable post-transition level and bringing in the bucks. Thinking about the next adventures. Enjoying the regularity of daily life. The garden is in full harvest. Tomatoes and Green Chile are coming in steadily so each weekend I process some but it is never overwhelming. Daily cooking is an enjoyment still. Not all days are a success but many dishes are. The Ghana projects move along at a steady pace. Obstacles pop up and are dealt with. The ultimate outcome is still very grey but the energy moving it forward continues. I will be going back in September. I have jury duty for the next three weeks so I will be in enforced schedule slow down.

2 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Yikes, I'm assuming that a three week jury run means you've been selected. Good luck!

alexis said...

I have a lot of uncertainty in my current role, and I admire and aspire to your relaxed state in the face of it.