Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Encounters With Endangered Species

I am on one of my infrequent trips for business and flew to Chicago yesterday. While in transit, I ran into that rarest of creatures. I was so amazed I had to take pictures.

Yes! The Rare and Endangered Empty Middle Row Seat!!!


I luxuriated during the flight. Putting up the arm rest, crossing my legs into the space next to me. Putting my drink on the table of the seat next to me while I worked on my computer on mine.

As an additional reward, while there were thunder storms,  we managed to beat them with our flight arriving early. In fact just as we finished landing and taxiing to the gate, the skies broke open.

3 comments:

alexis said...

seems like flying in the US has changed a lot in the last couple years! A lot more draining on the soul.

Agent W and the Derf said...


:) :) Glad you missed the bad flying weather! Hope it will be the same on the way back home!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Excellent choice of reading material!