Thursday, November 15, 2012

Avoid Flying on Dates I Am

Evidently my bad air travel karma is expanding.  Not only is it affecting the poor people that are traveling on planes with me but now it is extending to entire airlines!

I'm currently at the Albuquerque International Sunport (our rather grandiose name for our airport) waiting to get on our plane which is delayed because the entire airline's computer system is down!  No computer, no flight plans, no flights taking off.

My advice is that you cross check your future flight plans to make sure they are not on days that I am flying.

7 comments:

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

If I were you, I'd contact AinA immediately and find out what kind of sacrifices you should be making.

The Count said...

We flew out a day earlier to SFO because we knew you were flying today! Seems like United is having a lot of trouble today. Ugggh.

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

That's awful!! Better luck soon!

alexis said...

my commuter train slowed for a little bit today.... then continued on. Clearly in shuddering homage to your bad travel karma.

Pulisha said...

Wow, that is impressive. Who knew you had that kind of influence? ;0)

Agent W and the Derf said...

Hang in there! Wishing you better luck on the way back!

Bernice said...

Are you still at the airport? You should write a book (guess it could just be blog posts)