Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Scenes from Camp Old Folks

I talked about the sewing. Grandchild 2.1 (second daughter's first child) is really into fashion and she spent hours with her grandmother working on this dress.


On Monday we went to a local fun center. It was crazy mobbed. But we got a round of miniature golf in.

And some at least one ride - the bumper boats with water cannon.

That maniacal looking person in blue bearing down like a Stuka dive bomber on 2.1 is Wife.
Now you know why I live in fear most of the time.

5 comments:

terri said...

Does your wife know you refer to her as "maniacal"? Do you think she appreciates that? Personally, I find it hard to believe that a woman as talented as she is could have a maniacal bone in her body. ;-)

Love the dress!

alexis said...

I LOVE that picture of mom!

Lakeview Coffee Joe said...

Yikes! She looks ferocious!

Anonymous said...

lol that sounds like a fun day! Why weren't you on the boats??

Mike said...

Don't know your wife, but I'll remember to watch my back if we're ever down in the NM area!