Monday, February 22, 2010

Winter Travel Luck Holding...So Far

I'm dashing up to Chicago for my monthly trip. There was this big ass storm going through the West to the Midwest. I had a connection going through Denver. There was snow but not any big delay. In Chicago the snow came during the night but most of it went south of the city so it again doesn't appear to be a big deal.

Of course, I'm seeing my daughter, son-in-law and family while I'm in town. It's almost daughter, Motherrocker's birthday so we went to this very cool Polish meat place and got a bunch of smoked meats and sausages, German wines and cooked dinner for them (Choucroute garnie - fancy, schmancy wine braised sauerkraut).

Daughter is turning 34!!! I figure that makes me just about??? Dust!


Newest Addition now almost 4 Months
Bubba Lord Drool


Older but still Classic Version
Lady Fuss Button

Showing all the signs of the 21st Century - I can do it all Woman
Motherrocker
(Right after night with Lord Drool - notice the sort of glazed, sleep deprived look)
-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading thinking....are we supposed to get a big snow storm??? And I still don't know. but I hope not.
The grandkids are cute!!!

WeaselMomma said...

What cuties they are!
Bubba Drool is one big boy!
Fussy pants looks like a real charmer and I think that does bring you close to dust. Watch out for the wind in Chicago.

terri said...

Glad your travels are going well.

Cute kiddos! I love their nicknames!

And you cooked for them! No surprise there, but I just read that you cooked for Joe & LL recently too. How can I get on the schedule? :-)

Mike said...

Dust?? You're just gettin' started!

The snow here is finally starting to go away. That's perfectly acceptable to me. Bring on the warm weather.

Cute grandkids!

de-I said...

Terri - You get on the schedule by my having business in your city. Know any stressed out business owners in need of expert guidance?

Pulisha said...

Hey, I know that look! Nice to see pics of the kids - tell Stef to get off her ass and post some on her blog, lol. I would but she might go all sleep-deprived berserker on me (I know I would have after A was born!).