Friday, June 24, 2022

A Real Life Conversation

 Daughter #1

Dad. What do I do with Pickled Garlic?

de-I

     Put into a Martini
    Chop into salads
    Add as a condiment to curry
    Puree into a facial scrub
    Okay I just made that up

Daughter #1

    Lol
    Those all sound good
    Except the last one

de-I

   Pickled garlic scrub was used throughout Southeast Asia as an aphrodisiac. Not really.   

 Seriously pickled things like garlic tend to be much less potent in flavor than the raw. The Spanish put    them in olives. I think any stuffed vegetable would benefit from some chopped pickled garlic
   

 AND Is also very useful against pickled vampires!
    😵‍💫

2 comments:

alexis said...

not a condiment I find in western Europe super market, probably I need to check the tokos.

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

You should be working for the Pickled Vegetable Promotion Board.