Wednesday, September 23, 2020

End Of Yet Another Era

 When you reach your 7th decade you are naturally going to see A LOT of Eras ending. This one particularly annoys me. The Wall Street Journal, venerable business newspaper with such a range of reporting, will no longer deliver a print edition to where I live. I can get the digital edition for about 70% of the cost of the print one. But digital delivery systems are not particularly convenient to read at the times I would be reading the WSJ. Not going to do that. So after 40 after 40 years, done, over. So sad.

2 comments:

alexis said...

Ah wow, that is sad! Maybe you'll find something to replace it?

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

Aw, I agree it's sad. I remember reading your old WSJs when I lived in Albuquerque. I love newspapers, but I'm part of the problem. I don't love them quite as much as saving money and stopped my subscription a decade ago.