Friday, March 22, 2019

Does Life Begin After 70?

My financial advisors are fond of saying to prospective clients that concept of retirement is dead. What happens now for those willing to grasp their future with both hands is a redefinition of who you are and what will make you happy.

I guess that would be a good definition of Wife and I. Wife has made a total commitment to her physical well-being through a focused and dedicated exercise program. It has made a remarkable turnaround in her health and physical ability! Slowing down? Hardly seems to be the case.

On my part the whole Ghana economic/job development project has taken on a life of its own. There hardly seems to be a day when some new connection isn't made, some new pathway doesn't unveil itself.

My work here, that which funds so much and keeps me integrated in the day-to-day world, continues uninterrupted with me harvesting the decades of work planting and nurturing referral relationships.

And we have another really great trip coming up to a part of the world I have been looking forward to visiting for a long time. Plus we will get to see two out of the three child units and their families. So things are good.!


3 comments:

Agent W said...

Life is good!!!

Renee Michelle Goertzen said...

That's a lot to be grateful for.

alexis said...

delighted to see you both really making new friends and new adventures.